Saturday, November 8, 2008

Butterflies


Yup! Last night I was dreaming that there was fluttering in my belly. I woke up and felt it! At first I wasn't sure if it was something else (gas), but lay there and felt it again. When I'm sitting very still I can feel the smallest flutter and it's so neat! We decided not to find out what we're having this time around (sorry to disappoint Ally and Mandy!) I'm referring to the baby as a "him" though because: 1) Carlos and I bet our first family vacation on it and I like to win and 2) Crazy Coulibaly in Mali read my shells in 2002 and has never been wrong! More to come......

2 comments:

Kate said...

yeah! just wait until those little flitters turn into a kick to the ribs! This is so exciting! Stephen's waiting for a playmate...

Allyson Louise said...

Ah, but you did find out! There was no dissappointment here..haha!